If you are looking for first class HGV / LGV training (lorry driver training), excellent customer service, an outstanding first time pass rate and fantastic value for money then trans plant mastertrain is perfect for you. Privately owned and established for over twenty five years in Exeter we provide a service and training centre second to none.
We are the only lorry driver training company in the south west who offer an off road training area on-site saving you wasted training travel time off test routes. Furthermore our lorry driver training centre is just a few minutes away from the DVSA testing centre. Nobody can match our training resources, support and commitment in providing quality training and a unique experience.
From your initial HGV / LGV training enquiry we give you all the informative advice and guidance needed, supporting you through the whole process including booking your medical, theory and practical tests, theory test support, right up to taking you to the Test Centre. We are now pleased to offer the Module 4 test at our centre.
Free LGV / HGV Assessment Drive
Let us prove our first class unique LGV / HGV training service to you. Contact us on 01392 42 62 42 or visit our fantastic facilities at Marsh Barton Industrial Estate in Exeter. We also offer a FREE, no obligation assessment drive.
After being warmly greated by our admin team you will be introduced to one of our experienced dedicated trainers who will get you in the cab, explain the controls, ensure your safety by you driving the lorry off-road on our flat tarmac training area followed by an on the road drive. This gives you the opportunity to experience a real taste of driving an 18 ton lorry and sample the superb facilities we have to offer and receive an introduction to the service we provide.
The FREE drive will allow you not only to experience our hospitality and facilities, it also enables you to understand exactly what the training and tests involve.
Training Customer Feedback
“I found the lorry driver training absolutely brilliant. They have great facilities at the centre. The tutor was very friendly and patient. The whole experience was great. A truly professional outfit. Many thanks to all at transplant.”
Sebastian Lee, Exeter
“I can’t say this about any other LGV training around Exeter. They are the best in Devon by far. Big thanks to all the staff at Transplant. You’re the best!”
Matthew Martin, Honiton
“A big thank you to Keith and all at Transplant Mastertrain. Everybody was very helpful and Keith’s tuition was superb. Managed to recall lots of hints and tips on the day of the test and passed first time. Thanks again.”
“Had a great time yet again. Keith was absolutely brilliant. Trans Plant is a great company. Thank you and best wishes for continued success.”
“Fab instructor and a stunning experince. Thanks one and all.”
Lizzie, Helston, Cornwall
Why choose us for LGV / HGV, lorry driver training?
Trans Plant Mastertrain is the place to do your training because we offer:
- Great value for money
- Excellent 1st time pass rate
- The only training company in the south-west which has a flat tarmaced off-road training facility on-site so you can practise your reversing etc. in your time at no extra cost
- Flexible payment schemes, buy now and pay later
- Experienced,qualified professional trainers
- Dedicated team of administrators to book all your training and tests
- Systematic and progressive training throughout the course
- Full support for the theoretical and practical parts of the course
- Two-to-one trainee / instructor ratio from 8.45am to 4.45pm or half day courses on a one-to-one trainer/candidate ratio
- Restaurant and rest room at our training centre with free parking
- Quality Standard ISO 9001 award and MATRIX achieved
- Over twenty five years operating and continually improving ourselves to provide a professional yet personal service.
- Revision and information book to support you in passing your test
- We are not a large national company sub contracting courses out
HGV / LGV Training Advice
Call 01392 426242, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ,or pop down to our training centre to see what we have to offer.
Artic (Class C+E) Training
Once you have passed your rigid (Class C) test you can progress to your Artic licence. Our vast off-road area is perfect for practising reversing, coupling and uncoupling the trailer and practising basic manoeuvres.
LGV / HGV Training Booking and Information
To book your training or for more information about LGV / HGV Training please get in touch using the details below or visit our Contact Page.